When you have a party, you want it to be a success! A party should be full of fun, joy, and festivity! In fact, Nathan just celebrated 20 years with his clients with a party. But what ruins a party? Things like procrastination and poor planning can be a recipe for disaster. On today’s show we talk about the bad money habits that could spoil the party that is your retirement.
Instead of ruining your retirement, watch out for these bad habits, before it’s too late. Bad habits happen to all of us from time to time, but addressing them and avoiding them could make all the difference.
Here are the bad habits we break down on today’s show:
- Ignoring your account statements. 2:32
- Being addicted to the rise and fall of the market. 4:26
- Procrastination on financial decisions, even simple ones. 6:28
- Investing emotionally instead of strategically. 8:45
- Taking unnecessary risks. 10:56
- Living beyond your means. 12:28