In a shocking turn of events, we’re going to spend some time bashing the Roth today. Inspired by an article we found on Yahoo Finance, Nathan shares his thoughts on a Roth. Is it really the right thing for you? Instead of basing your decisions on some one-size-fits-all financial advice, it’s important to consider your unique and personal financial situation.
Ultimately, you want to have different buckets to pull from in retirement. Nathan shares what he does with his own money right now and why. Remember, just because you hear someone singing the praises of a Roth doesn’t make it the right thing for you and your financial plan.
Here’s what we talk about on today’s show:
- What does Nathan think about investing in a Roth?
- Are you destined for a lower tax bracket in retirement?
- Is the Roth a bad choice?
- What does the future hold with taxes?
- Is there reason to convert to a Roth?