After a string of recent bank collapses, should we feel comfortable with having money in the banks? What safeguards have been put in place by the government to offer some protection? A lot of talking heads have weighed in on this issue recently, so we’re going to discuss some of those quotes in today’s episode. We’ll take a closer look at what happened and what strategies you might want to consider as well.
Before you panic, understanding more about the situation can make a big difference. Have a conversation with your advisor before you rashly make a move with your money. With a little knowledge and careful planning, you can take steps to protect your financial future.
Here’s what you’ll learn on today’s show:
- What’s going on with the banks? 2:02
- “This is a crisis of some banks, not a banking crisis.” 4:34
- “If you embrace inaction in this turbulent moment, you may have it right.” 8:06
- “Investors should avoid buying the dip.” 10:03
- Should I spread my money out across multiple banks? 11:53