Want to know the secrets to experiencing satisfaction in retirement? Believe it or not, it’s not all about having $10 million in the bank.
Nathan shares five key factors that will leave you feeling satisfied and at ease about your financial plan and situation in retirement.
Here’s where you can find that satisfaction you crave:
- Having peace of mind about what’s happening with your financial plan and portfolio. [2:15]
- Knowing the who, what, why, how, and when of what’s going on with your money. [4:43]
- Diversifying your income sources in retirement. [6:15]
- Creating confidence in your investments and where you spend your money. [7:43]
- Finding security in your healthcare plan. [10:28]
- Gaining independence from the government or family assistance. [12:48]
A Point Of Wisdom:
“The only way you can have peace of mind is through education.”