One of the reasons that financial planning is not a one-size-fits-all answer is that everyone’s age, goals, and experiences are different. What you needed in your 20s might look very different from what you need to do in your 50s. Today we talk through the impact both age and wisdom have when you sit down and make a financial plan with a qualified professional.
Sometimes we learn from our mistakes or have life experiences that impact our decisions. By leveraging your wisdom, you can gain insights into how your past choices may affect your financial future, enabling you to make better decisions today.
Here’s what you’ll learn on today’s show:
- Why does age matter? (1:19)
- What does wisdom mean and actually look like? (4:50)
- Should you incorporate life experiences into your plan? (7:45)
- Technology has changed our financial tools. (9:10)
- Cultural differences can change how you invest. (11:14)
A Point Of Wisdom: