Who’s ending up on the naughty list this year? Today, we talk through different scenarios financial advisors face to see who would go on the nice list and who is on the naughty list. You might be surprised by some of the answers!
Here are some of the biases you might experience:
- Naughty or nice: only one yearly meeting the same year as retirement. 2:06
- Naughty or nice: Using asset minimums to determine who to advise. 6:21
- Naughty or nice: Making changes without a thorough discussion with the client. 10:02
- Naughty or nice: Providing only positive testimonials for new clients. 12:28
- Naughty or nice: Not moving accounts without a phone call. 16:57