Everybody has fears, so we talk about some of the biggest financial fears people face. Sometimes acknowledging the fear is the best place to start. Alongside an advisor, you can strategize how to address these fears and put your mind at ease.
Nathan shares his experience in guiding people through these fears and the decisions they can make about them.
Here are some of the most common financial fears people have:
- Running out of money. 1:44
- Losing money to a major or long-term healthcare issue. 4:16
- Paying more than you have to in taxes. 7:37
- Leaving the legacy you want to leave. 9:35
- Being forced to alter the quality of life because of inflation. 11:22
A Point Of Wisdom: